Jeptha Creed

Jeptha Creed Distillery Sees Significant Visitor Growth

January 24, 2023

Guest Traffic Hits Record High in 2022

(Shelbyville, KY) Jeptha Creed’s 2022 numbers reveal another year of growth for the bourbon distillery. Experiencing an increase of guest visits to their Shelbyville location, traffic increased nearly 8% overall. Guest traffic grew from their 2021 record high of 48,500 visitors, to 52,500 visitors in 2022. 71% of visitors came from out-of-state or country, with the remaining 29% hailing from Kentucky. Traffic to the distillery was influenced by exciting new happenings, which included: a revival of their ‘Jammin’ at Jeptha’ concert series, the release of their Red, White, & Blue Kentucky Straight Bourbon, and the introduction of their new Mixology Class.

Seeing immense success in 2021 after implementing changes in reaction to the coronavirus pandemic, Jeptha Creed’s team ramped up their efforts to maintain momentum in 2022. Their goals for 2023 are no less ambitious, including: releasing new products, offering new experiences at their visitor center, and opening distribution to new states. Expectations are higher than ever for this woman-owned, family-operated craft bourbon brand.

WHAT: Jeptha Creed Distillery has a record amount of guests visit their Shelbyville Kentucky location in 2022.
WHERE: Jeptha Creed Distillery 500 Gordon Lane, Shelbyville, KY 40065
WHO: Jeptha Creed Distillery
PHOTO OPS/INTERVIEWS:Joyce Nethery, Co-Owner and Master Distiller, Jeptha CreedAutumn Nethery, Co-Owner and Marketing Manager, Jeptha Creed

About Jeptha Creed Distillery (jepthacreed.com)Jeptha Creed Distillery uses old fashioned methods to meet today’s demanding modern tastes. They use only the finest ingredients, locally grown and sourced to ensure their products meet the highest expectations for quality and flavor. Owned and operated by mother-and-daughter duo Joyce and Autumn Nethery, Jeptha Creed sits on 64 acres of farmland, where they grow some the Bloody Butcher Corn used for all of their products, including vodka, moonshine, brandy, and bourbon.

###
Contact:
Christian Kern
ckern@jepthacreed.com
(502) 645 – 2702

Enjoy Like a True Kentuckian: Responsibly
en_USEnglish